
Liza took this picture at the scattering & paddle out of his ashes. Watch the awesome slideshow & read Karen's Life Lessons from Kit.
He was an incredibly amazing man! I still come to loss of words to express how deep our love is for Uncle Kit, and how great of the loss that we feel, and at the same time the magnitude of joy we know because he is with our Heavenly Father. Karen has written some beautiful pieces that do a wonderful job of capturing the essence of our dear Uncle Kit. Click here to view them on her blog.
During this time Mikaela has also reminded us of the sweet thought process of a child. Here are some of her responses to talking about Uncle Kit:
"Uncle Kit is in Heaven with Jesus? Okay, Mommy, let's go, I want to go see him right now! I want to go to heaven so I can see Uncle Kit!"
And without any prompting or hinting from either of us: "Mommy, so, Uncle Papa Kit, he has a new body", she says with her hands in a very matter of fact display.
"Hmmm, Mommy, we can't see Uncle, cause he, he's at a bible study with Jesus!"
5 comments:
Lynn and I are praying for you on this day for your precious baby boy.
Love,
Mele
I am glad you are able to use this photo. She is so beautiful and it was so touching seeing her send flower to Papa Kit on the ocean.
How's your doctor's visit? lifting you all up in prayers.
Liza P.
Woodard family, my prayers are with you! and thank you for sharing Mikaela's precious words, i love picturing Kit at bible study with Jesus :)
love, april
I just love, love, love Mikaela's insite that uncle papa Kit is at Bible study with Jesus...it's so true. I love you guys.
I meant insight...LOL :)
Post a Comment