Mikaela saying hi to her baby brother. She is so excited to be a big sister, and already has the most tender heart. Her random conversations with him and kisses for him warm my heart so much.
I love you so much Ciara! I am so praying for you...and I'm here for you, ok?? please let me know if I can ever help. I am always so complimented when people think I am you...you are so beautiful :) I love little Mikaela, she is a doll! hugs to you, Michael, Mikaela and baby boy! xoxo
4 comments:
Such a GREAT Mother's Day shot...it tells a story. Thanks. Love it. Love you.
I love you so much Ciara! I am so praying for you...and I'm here for you, ok?? please let me know if I can ever help.
I am always so complimented when people think I am you...you are so beautiful :)
I love little Mikaela, she is a doll! hugs to you, Michael, Mikaela and baby boy! xoxo
SO precious! Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day. Praying for you all!
xoxo,
Kealani
Happy Mother's Day Ciara. We love this picture and the two precious little ones in it! Continuing to pray...
Melissa & Steve
Post a Comment