Get ready world - Zachary James is coming soon:
We had our follow up ultrasound on Oahu today, as well as 4th Non Stress Test. Zachary is looking and sounding good. His heart rate and movements are right on track. He is now approx. 4 lbs, 4 oz (which is what I weighed when I was born, yep, I was 2 months preemie). His hydrocephalus (fluid) very slightly increased, but is still really stable. We were glad to see him still moving his legs well (they are not hyper-extended or clubbed).
I'm now 33 weeks. We will return to Oahu in 2 weeks on June 12th @ 4:00pm for another follow up ultrasound, and I'll continue the NST's every 2 days. They are thinking of delivery in 3 weeks! OMG! haha! We are so excited to meet our little guy! Keep praying for God's miraculous hand over Zach-E Boy! - as Mikaela likes to call her baby brother!
10 comments:
Oh my, three weeks and the world will meet little Zach-E Boy. I decided the E stands for Extraordinary!!
Much love and many prayers,
Da Johnsons
i am SOOO excited for you and little Zach!
Love the Name you picked, (The Hessemers will agree too I'm sure!)
That is great News Guys! We will Continue to pray for More Great News and A great Delivery Of Zach-E-Boy!
Loved Having you all for Lunch the other day! Let's do it again sometime!
Love you Guys,
Nancy And Family
Wow guys. Exciting stuff. We'll continue prayin' for ya guys and little Z.
What a great name you've picked for your little guy!
Glad to hear another good report!
Love and prayers,
Emilee
How fun to hear his name! We love it! We are praying for Zach-E Boy.
Melissa & Steve
My folks said they had a great time with you the other night. I was so jealous of their time with you! Love you guys so much and are praying for you! Can't wait to meet that little boy...
Love the name you have picked. Also love the good news that you are sharing with us. Still praying for you and the Zach-E-Boy.
Much Love and Prayers,
Susan, Chris, Nathan
Great to see Zach E-Boy's dad today. Love you guys and I pray daily for all of you and for God's protection and mercy and grace. He is still the God who does extraordinary miracles. I salute you for your faith and love of the Lord and one another.
Lulu
Praying,praying so hard for you and your whole family,but especially for little Zachary as he prepares to make his Grand entrance..Lovingly,Joyce
Post a Comment