Fetal MRI complete. I've never done anything like that before, it was quite interesting. Funny how you can't tell a baby to "sit still", he was moving around SO much. Almost the entire time! I was in that "space ship" for 1 hour! My back was
SO ready to be done. We were able to see a couple cool shots of him, that will mean way more to us when we bring them to Dr. Morita on Oahu on Wednesday morning.
6 comments:
One hour in the tube is no small accomplishment! I bet you're glad that's over. Now on to the doctor. We'll be praying. Strength, courage, faith.
Love you all so much.
Thanks for the updates guys. We are constantly thinking of you and that baby, and big sister too!
Thanks for the update... I say I prayer everytime I visit your blog (and I visit quite often, many times more than once a day
I had such a wonderful time with your family today! I scolded your dad for not reading his daughter's blog! You guys are in our prayers. As Jimmy sang so beautifully tonight,"God is our refuge and our strength. He is the power in our weakness...God is on our side!"
Thanks for keeping us updated!!!
We will be praying for Tomorrows appointment!
Wisdom for the Doc's, Peace and Comfort for you all...
Love you guys,
Nancy
Post a Comment