Things are going good in little Zachy Boy's body. He is healing well from his last surgery and he will have a final (we are praying) surgery on Wednesday. This operation will put a new VP shunt in and take all the temporary draining apparatuses out of his body. Infection has backed off and all other worries have subsided as of now, Please keep us in you prayers as we try to close up this season of our lives.
Here are some more pictures:


Oh The Joys of being a Dad. I don't know what happens to you when you see these kids but i get as excited as surfing the BOX with nobody out and it is firing. It is kinda like this: Paddle hard, drop in, bottom turn, cccccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ppppffffffffffff, Big smile, what, fall over, paddle back out.... Same exact thing.
9 comments:
Oh Michael Your such an awesome example of How to Love your Kids, unconditionally, Like our Heavenly Father loves us!
We are lifting your whole Family up in prayer and we do ask our Heavenly Father to comfort, guide,sustain and encourage you through these difficult times!
It was so good to see Ciara and Mikaela, at church Sunday,to give them a big hug, My Heart goes out to you and your family!
Love you guys mucho!
Blessings to you all!
Nancy and family!
I love reading your posts, Michael, and this one was extra fun! Please keep the updates coming so we know how to pray & praise!
Love,
Lisa
Thank you for posting! I'm SO glad to hear that all is well right now. We have been praying and will keep on. Your posts are a huge blessing to me! Your family is in our prayers!
Love you,
Libby
Father of the Year...that's you. What love you pour on that little brood of yours. They are blessed to have you, and vice versa.
So glad to hear that Z-boy is doing better and that infection is backing off. Certainly answered prayer. We pray he will continue to strengthen and flourish, and that you and Ciara will do the same. It's a trial of great magnitude and we continue to surround you with our love and prayers.
Much love and hugs to your beautiful family.
Da Johnsons
Michael and Ciara, you two are natural bloggers. Love reading your posts and getting the updates. Praying still. Looking forward to Zachy Boy's return on Maui - can't wait to carry the little guy.
Love,
Liza and the P's
I love your wife too! And you and your little shake n bake and Zachary. Praying you will all be home together soon!
Just know there is continued prayer from all around. God has gathered us all together to do this
He is the comander and leader of all things. When we have someone to pray for with all our might, it gives us purpose for what God wants
us to do for Him and for you. May your whole family just keep moving forward with the good news.
Your friend in Christ Sharon
Praying for you and your son as I think of my own son Adam in Infantry training. I know Adam respects you too Michael as he asked me for your mailing address a while back. What a fine father you are.
Love,
Mele
Michael,
I am so thankful to be receiving your prayer requests and blog info. I have been praying for Zachary since the 1st request. I'm sure you have great doctors helping you out and taking care of Zachy Boy. But wanted to let you know, that I have many friends who were born with spina bifida. If you'd like to speak with me or with any of them for more insight, please feel free to contact me via email or at church. Much aloha, Beth Arnoult (barnoult@aol.com)
Post a Comment