Here is the update:
We are officially out of the hospital and Zach is back at the hotel with the family.
Zach has a follow-up meeting with his surgeon on the 14th of July.
After that if all is good... drum roll please...
Zachy Boy and his family will be returning to Maui on July 16th.
Then life can begin.
Some of the most beautiful people that ever existed.
Photo of the next world changer, think "Paul the Apostle" with looks like his dad.
The one that is going to help him change the world.
9 comments:
Little Mr. World Changer has already made the world a better place just by showing up. He's inspired a lot of love and prayer, and he just trusts his Maker without a ripple of concern. He's so precious. That boy is here for a reason!
Love to you all and hoping you will all be home soon.
Yeah! Praise The Lord for He is good! We are so happy for your family. Congratulations on Zach. I remember the girls all wanting to hold the new baby each time I brought one home. Mikaela is so sweet and tender. What a blessing. We continue our prayers for each of you and are sending love across an ocean. Know you are all loved and considered world changers.
Praise God!! That is wonderful news!
We are so excited for you!
Love you,
Libby
He is just precious, I can't stop looking at his pictures. He is something to behold for sure. Prayers to the family as you venture home.
Nick and Sharon
Blessings to all of you and Praise the Lord for his goodness! Zach is such a handsome little man already! I'm convinced that this little gift could not have gone to a better family! We will continue to lift you up for the challenges ahead! Stand firm...rest in Him!
Love,
Cathy Munoz
God is so good!
Thanks for keeping us updated with all the good things that are happening with you guys and Zach.
Once again, the video is precious. Mikaela is such a good big sister!
Love and prayers,
Emilee
love and hugs to you as you start your journey with your beautiful little Zach. I'm praying for you and I'm so impressed by what an amazing big sister Mikaela is :):)
love you guys very much!
WOW!!!
He is beautiful!! Nathan and I are now back from vacation We just tuned in and what a treat. We are soo excited. Can't wait to meet the "World Changer" and see his GREAT sidekick, too.
Susan and Nathan
Home today! Wow. God bless you all, and good luck.
Bill and Lu
Post a Comment