
Here is my new favorite Picture. What are these two thinking??
The UPDATE:
First of all God is still on His throne. Yet it has been a crazy couple days. Mental, physically, spiritually, you name it, it has all been challenging. Zachy Boy is being a trooper through all that has been going on. He has had 3 IVs in the last couple day with probably around 10 attempts, so many pokes but he still smiles. All that is left is waiting for his infection to heal and then we go to the surgeries.
For now though he is sleeping, peacefully dreaming of getting barreled and doing front side 5-0s with his Dad.
The FAMILY:
Ciara is gorgeous(but we all know that) and the best mom and wife anyone could ever dream of. She is always sweet and putting her family first.
Mikaela is having a great time with her grandparents in Maui playing with friends and hanging out at the pool. She is starting to hold her breath underwater and feeling really comfortable in the water. I see barrels in her future.
I am doing good trusting the Lord and just waiting to see HIS plan. You might have picked it up on the other comments that i need to get barreled. I am coming back to Maui for work till the weekend and then back to Oahu.
It is amazing how Good God is.
Here are some fun Pictures:
Mikaela checking out the Gary and Courtney and Joelle Show BLOG.
Full body shot, Ladies look out.
I will probably get in trouble for this shot but i couldn't resist.
Love You All
13 comments:
Thanks for the update. You continue to be in our thoughts and prayers every day. May the Lord continue to soothe you all with His peace, and provide little Zachy with strength and healing. Your pictures are beautiful. Go catch some waves--it'll be good for you. Our hearts are with you all the time.
Much love, the Johnsons
Glad someone is entertained by the Gary, Courtney and Joelle show :) Much love to you all. Words can't express how much the Woodard fam means to us. Be blessed.
Dear Michael,
Thank you for writing to us on the blog. I want you to know that I am praying the infections go away and that little Zachy is going to be super strong for his surgeries , so that he can come back to Maui. He is so adorable. You are all so adorable.
God is your high tower and strength. I feel your complete trust in Him ... and He will see you through all of this. The Lauer family loves you guys!!!!
xoxoxo,shelly
I keep coming to look at the post to see how everyone is doing. When God decides to rearrange our lives it is good to see how much we trust Him. He is mighty and I will continue to pray His will be done with your wee little one. I so do pray for Zachy strength and pray for your family. I pray for healing time and rest. I pray you will have strength as well to get through this and come back to Maui. I do this in His great name.
Sharon
I am assuming from the way this was written that it's you Michael who wrote this instead of Ciara. Thank you so much for the update - we are constantly praying for you guys. And yes, Ciara is one of the best moms I've ever met, seriously! She's awesome! Love your whole family - you are all a testimony of God's love and grace.
Liza
Liza's Eyeview
carlee and i have just gotten caught up. wow, i feel like i know zachey boy already.
thank you thank you for sharing such intimate and beautiful moments with us!
we love you,
carrie
ok zachy
manasseh and pete now caught up too :)
we all love you
the nichols
That last picture is beautiful...such a true picture of motherhood. We can't wait to see you all.
Love,
Melissa & Steve
Michael you rock for posing this up-date!
We are praying for you all, continued healing and strength for Zach, and Peace and comfort for all of you!
I know from experiencing many of the same scenarios with Danielle,I would have never survived it without Jesus, so comforted to see you leaning on Him and his power to get you threw this trial!
Blessings to you all!
Nancy and Family
Please let us know if we can help in any way!
Hey Guys,
Thanks for the updates! The photos are precious. I'm praying for you, that the joy of the Lord would continue to strengthen you. It must be exhausting, both physically & emotionally, so know that we all are praying for you all :).
We love you very much,
Lisa & JB Bryant
Michael and Ciara
Just wanted to let you know Zachary is on my hearts and in my prayers throughout the day, I have been praying for patience for you and CIara and to strengthen and bring healing to your little guy.
"Blessed are you, O Israel, who is like you, a people
saved by the Lord? He is your shield and helper and your glorious sword" Deut 333:29. There is no other people on the face of the earth like the people of the God! Our Lord is for you!
Your family is a blessing to many....
Love
the Apo Ohana
Michael,you did an awesome job with this latest post!!! How could your 2 children be anything but incredible with such amazing parents!! We are keeping you in our prayers.Zachary is soo handsome! Joyce
Our hearts and prayers are with Zach. He is a precious gift that God provided to a precious family.
Charlie and Doreen
Post a Comment