Last Sunday, Uncle Buddy lead worship at church. I broke down in crazy tears as they sang the last song.
Uncle Kit is on Oahu right know doing another round of Chemo, since the cancer cells are now in his blood as well as his bone marrow)
It has been my song for Uncle Kit since April. The lyrics are such a Powerful attribute to OUR GOD! I wish I had the recording of Buddy's version, but this will have to do for now.
Here is what I wrote on Uncle Kit's blog way back in April, and has held its place in my heart ever since:
"Uncle Kit,
This worship song today stuck in my head and is a continuous prayer for you: "Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord, we will wait upon the Lord...Our God He reigns forever...Yo do not faint, you wont grow weary. Your the defender of the weak, you comfort those in need, you lift us up on wings like eagles.....Our God, You reign forever. Our hope, our Strong Deliverer!
We love you soooo much,
ciara, michael and mikaela
April 27, 2008 9:08 PM"
2 comments:
Oh Ciara, I cried too. And I love this song. Thank you for posting this video.
http://www.lizas-eyeview.com/2008/12/breath-of-heaven-worship-experience.html
Hi Ciara,
I am a friend of your mom's, Robyn Iaea, and we used to go to Hope for many years, but now we are at Waipuna since we moved upcountry. (Your mom actually helped us with our house 6 years ago:) My mom Carole works in the book store at Hope--I am also Olivia's mom:)
Anyway, I just had to comment that I always think of Kit when I hear this song, too! Thanks for sharing it--it totally expresses my heart for Kit! You have a beautiful family and congratulations on your wonderful news! Sending you lots of blessings:)
Love in Christ, Robyn
Post a Comment