We had a really fun "Nemo" party! Tons, and tons of people who love Mikaela were there to celebrate. We made this "Squirt" cake for the party, the kids loved it! Our friend Michelle took all the pictures and we haven't gotten them yet, so this is all I have. I'll have to, yet again, postpone posting pics.


Mikaela got a "dress up trunk" from Auntie Jamie and Kade. Oh man, i think this was her favorite present. Auntie Jazz will have to hurry up and get her a soccer ball, and Daddy get her a helmet & skate board!!!
2 comments:
Oh soooooo pretty! I remember N loving those dress ups too :)
Little girls and princess costumes ... ahhhh - take lots of photos - they grow so fast!
Oh I just noticed the cake - so nice! first it was a lady bug, now a turtle - you are a wonderful mama Ciara - so creative too!
Post a Comment