Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Late, Late Pictures...

Please see the second to last post for explanation of pictures...

The New Do: Sorry, I guess I'm always the one taking the pictures...it really won't seem as drastic to you as it does me i guess...

Mik's Bday: Glamma took us to Ruby's for brunch cause we were at the mall taking her two year old pictures. And guess what, we went back for dinner too, so Mikaela got 2 sundays & 2 birthday songs on her 2 birthday. Next year will we have to go for all 3 meals?


The Westin: I know, it really was just Michael and I, but we had Mikaela meet us out there the next day. And since it's pretty hard to take pictures of both of us, we have this one. p.s. mikaela had a blast in the pool and going down the slide!

No comments: