Wow, another amazing event in the lives of the Woodards! We had 35 people to share Thanksgiving with at our house. Even, my best friend Dani from CA flew home! It was really fun, and made me think of the "old days" when we had that many people when the O'Brien's had Thanksgiving with the Enochs'.
We had everyone write down what they were thankful for, then had someone else read aloud. It was fun, funny and special. Then in came down to Michael and I who were "MC-ing" and we hadn't written anything down. So we had to come up with.."We are so thankful for the new little baby growing inside of Ciara"...and everyone screamed! we had my mom and Jazzie joining us on Skype too! So yes, in case that wasn't clear, we're pregnant!!!
3 comments:
what!?!? so exciting!!!! wow! im so happy for you guys! how far along are you?
so exciting!
YAAAAHHHHOOOO!!!! I am so happy to hear that!
Hey, How is Mikaela feeling???
I love going on your blog to look at pictures. I finally posted some on mine of our trip. I'm so lame......
Post a Comment