He's such an adorable little pudgie happy boy. You would never know all that he has been through when you look at that shining face. Big sissy couldn't be more loving and nurturing. A picture says it all. Love you all and you're always in our hearts and prayers. The Johnsons
I can hardly stand how cute and sweet he is! The picture makes me smile. Am needing that every moment. God is amazing and that baby is living proof. Your firneds in Christ Nick and Sharon
6 comments:
Good lookin' kiddos!
photo are sufficient when you can't find the time to type :) Love this photo of big sis and small bruddah :)
He's such an adorable little pudgie happy boy. You would never know all that he has been through when you look at that shining face. Big sissy couldn't be more loving and nurturing. A picture says it all.
Love you all and you're always in our hearts and prayers.
The Johnsons
Great picture!
I agree...pictures are always acceptable when you don't have the time to type.
I can hardly stand how cute and sweet he is! The picture makes me smile. Am needing that every moment. God is amazing and that baby is living proof.
Your firneds in Christ
Nick and Sharon
All I can say is CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!
Susan Chris Nathan
Post a Comment