Happy Birthday my Hubby!!! 26! All I can say is that you are absolutely AMAZING! I can't believe that I get to be your wife! You are the most fabulous husband, father & friend!!! I am in love with your beautiful heart, your compassion for others, and your crazy fun life that I get to do with you. You are an incredible provider & protector. So passionate for God that you constantly seek after Him & His will for our lives. I am so proud to be by your side, raising our beautiful children, to laugh with, to cry with, to praise with....Hey I just love doing EVERYTHING WITH YOU!
Mikaela made this for you last year, but you were only 25, so let's see what she comes up with this year. CLICK HERE FOR SUPER CUTE VIDEO
4 comments:
WE AGREE!! Michael is AMAZING!!
Happy Birthday, friend. We miss you.
Much love, da East Coast Johnsons
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU "grandpa" Mike! Can't wait to be an old bocce playin' DP drinkin' grandpa with you someday. You sir are the MAIN ingredient in AWESOMESAUCE. End of story. Shake and Bake!!!
What a sweet blog :-) Ciara, your hubby is a great guy...happy birthday Michael! And you young lady are pretty awesome yourself!
I love that video of little Mikaela...she is way too precious! and those pics of Zach are just adorable.
love you very much!
Ahhh tear!
Post a Comment