Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It seems like every time that I have a "trying" day with my little almost 3 year old, I come across reading one of Karen's blog posts. And Wow, talk about perspective. Why was I so impatient? Why was I so frustrated? Why was I just not paying attention? Now I'm crying, and I'm going to blame the hormones - they just multiply by a million when you become a mom!

Anyway, I am so encouraged to squeeze all the good and fun there is out of this life. The moments and memories with our children are absolutely priceless and you cannot buy back time. Only make what you have as best as possible! I am determined to look beyond the laundry, mess, & dishes when I can have moments with my two beautiful kids.(without abandoning responsibility, but PRIORITIZING) I cannot even fathom the thought of losing one of my children. And my heart aches for Karen & Joe. I will constantly be lifting their hearts before our Sovereign Abba Father.

Here are my two precious ones. The moment I SO looked forward to about an hour ago, but now cannot wait for Mik to get up! (of course, Zach only stayed asleep there long enough for me to take the pic.)

Now, that they are both asleep...on to the laundry...

1 comment:

Karen said...

Dear Ciara,
I love that you read my blog and what you took from it was to cherish your children every precious moment. That just touches my heart. You are such a beautiful woman...really such a heart. Thanks for comforting me with your words.
Love you.