Now for the fun part of the day: Oma & Papa took us to Sea Life Park today and it was awesome! Mikaela was a little unsure of the big dolphins at first, but as soon as they started their show, she was pretty impressed! We all had a blast!
The dolphin swam right over to greet Mikaela, and gave her a kiss right on the glass of the tank.
Daddy & Mik really enjoyed the show, Mikaela had fun saying "Yea!" and clapping her hands, and "Mommy - did you see that!"
She could have stayed ALL day (literally) just petting her little new friend, the baby green sea turtle.
3 comments:
Beautiful PHOTO'S!
I Think my prayers are being answered, I prayed the baby would stay put in your Tummy a little longer to develop those lungs and other Important things,Of course The Doc's know what they are doing, just frustrating for you, Hang In there, We are all Praying for a safe and Wonderful Delivery, God's Timing not ours!
Love you guys!
Nancy and Family
I have stayed with your blog but never posted. Now that the 25th is gone I am excited about that precious baby staying safe a bit longer. We lost our daughter on the 25th so did not want that to be something connected with you both. Praying even as God commanded us to do, strangers though we are.
Nick and Sharon
I kind of think there's no safer place for little Zachary than the cozy little room he's in right now. The wait is hard, but there's SO MUCH to see in Oahu!! It's a delight for a little Maui girl.
We love you four and you are always on our hearts.
Da Johnsons
Post a Comment