Alrighty then: Wednesday, July 1st is Zachary's scheduled birthday. Thursday, July 2nd is his scheduled surgery. How's that for some dates? So, I'll be 38 1/2 weeks which is really good. We are so glad that he does get to be safe in the tum tum a little longer, and also glad to have a bit of clarity too. God knows ex-ZACH-ly what He is doing, and we know that trusting in Him is the only way to go!
Thank you so much for all of your encouragement, love and prayers.
8 comments:
Wednesday happens to be Annalie's birthday too! Now, two of the most precious little people in our lives will share their special day! We love you guys. Can't wait till Wednesday!
Melissa y familia
Dear Michael, Ciara, Mikaela and family, I hope that this letter goes.. I am having trouble... I am excited about Zack's birthday.. because July 1 is my birthday and my twin's birthday... too.. I am praying for the delivery and surgery to go just smoothly.. I am praying for strength for your famiy. I know that God will be glorified through your whole family. God will use little Zack and your family big time.. to bring more people to HIM. I really beleive that what you said about God knowing Ezackly what HE is doing is so true!!! I love you guys... Shelly Lauer
Hi Zach's Mom and Dad and Big Sister,
Much love and blessings from our Dad to you three. Still praying for you and also for Zach boy. I also love that you said God knowEzackly what He is doing in all this and He is in control. Glory to His Name.
Love to you all
Lulu
Now you will be finding out just how many wonderful people he will share his birthday with. It is our son's birthday on the 1st as well. It will be nice celebrating something good instead of sad things. I will be praying and thinking of you all day that day.
Nick and Sharon
Much love to you guys. Excited for when he finally gets here :) Praying for a smooth delivery. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. Let us know if there's ANYTHING we can do to help. Happy to do so. - G&C
Looks like God had a great family time planned for you just before little Zach is born. July 1st - a perfect day to be born. Whatever day though, a wonderful new addition to your family is soon to arrive. What an anticapted arrival this is.
Love you guys,
Toni Spence
I am praying for you guys and thinking of you often!! So excited for Zach to make his grand entrance!! Excited to meet him one of these days!! All my love and prayers!
Wednesday is our daughter's birthday too!
We'll be praying that the Lord will continue give strength to Zachary and you as well, Ciara. Also praying that surgery goes well.
Love,
Emilee
Post a Comment