Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It looks like Zachary's "birthday party" won't be until Saturday, unless he decides to surprise us! We will be patiently awaiting his arrival! We know it is good for him to keep growing inside my ever growing belly.


I'm 37 weeks, so by Saturday I'll be 1 day shy of 38 weeks.

8 comments:

Nancy Loren said...

Oh Ciara,
You look so adorable Prego! ;-)

Keeping you, baby, and Family in our Prayers!

love you!

Anonymous said...

Wow Ciara, I know you are more than ready for My Zachary to make his appearance!! thanks for the pictures.
Michael,You are an incredible husband and father! Keep up the good work! Joyce

Anonymous said...

love you guys mucho and thinking/praying for you daily. so excited to see pics of the grom.

kyle

Anonymous said...

perfect timing! be there friday... thank goodness for your blog since you dont call me backkk, sister!!! jk i know u got a lot going on. love ya and see ya soon!
jazzie

Nicole Gniffke said...

i am so excited for zachary to be born... he is already and will continue to be a testament of Gods faithfulness to us.

you are a beautiful prego mom.

happy fathers day to mike too!

Janet on Maui said...

Ciara you are a Beautiful mom :) I'll continue to pray without ceasing. Natalie and I prayed for you,Michael, Mikaela and bay Zach on our neighborhood walk today... we will continue.
Can't wait to meet baby Zach. take care, lots of love, hugs & prayers.
"Auntie" janet :)

A Maui Blog said...

love the belly shots!

Liza

melissaw said...

That baby belly is BEAUTIFUL just like the rest of the family. We are looking forward to Saturday.
Love,
Auntie Melissa, Uncle Steve and cousins