My mama has a new found hobbie. She's been sorting with some of her friends at the Oskie Rice Arena in Makawao. We went up to watch, and Mikaela asked if she could try all by herself. She asked Glamma if she could train Java to rope & sort. It was adorable, I love that she gets to grow up with these horses and her Cowgirl Glamma! Glamma won 2nd place in the Jackpot later that day! She's only done it a few times, but my mom is never afraid to try anything new!
Mikaela's been up on those giant horses since she was only months old. That's probably why Mik has the confidence she does. My kids lives will never be dull growing up with my mama, I love it! Thank you Glamma for making such fun memories with your grandkids.
3 comments:
Ah I am honored! I love my family! So very grateful! Thank you Lord!!!
Kiah just saw the pictures and said, "Mommy, can I go there for my birthday...with the horses...just like Mikaela's last birthday?" Fun pictures for sure.
So glad Mikaela is able to ride horses. I have many happy memories of my horse riding days! The pics have beautifully captured her.
Post a Comment