I love this picture. It just says, SUMMER! And now its mid September, so I'm excited that Fall is on it's way. I know, I live in Maui, but I still anticipate the season and love making it feel as real as possible.
Here Mikaela and the neighborhood girlies are stoked to have shave ice. They were so cute sitting there talking and laughing, enjoying their cool treat. Charlotte and Faith are 4 and 5, and Mikaela LOVES that they live down the street. So cool that at age 3, she has some great friends, and I'm looking forward to their relationships growing.
So even though, September and October are the hottest months here on Maui, we welcome fall. hahaha!
2 comments:
That picture captures the true essence of summer. Those smiling, barefoot little girls are adorable. It's wonderful living in a place of perpetual summer, but like you, I like the Fall. Our leaves are starting to drop off the trees, the air is getting a little morning/evening chill, and the plants are obviously relieved to not be in the blazing sun all day. It's time for hot cider and firepits and s'mores.
I love reading the Woodard Chronicles. Your family is so beautiful and precious, and Zachy boy is a miracle. It was such a delight seeing your wonderful parents. Much love to you all.
I am loving all of your posts (-: Such a beautiful family. SO happy Zachy boy as you guys call him is doing so great (-: XO
Post a Comment