We went up the the Keokea Pumpkin patch a couple weeks ago. Again, SO MUCH FUN! Mik loved running up and down the field with her cousin Kiah and bringing tons of pumpkins all the way to the top! She carried massive amounts of pumpkins around. So cute, cause last year she could only lift the mini ones. Michelle and Jenna came with us too! My kids adore them, and so do I!
Jenna is an fantabulous photographer and she snapped some pics of the day! CLICK HERE to go to her website. I'm trying to figure out how to put a slide show up of the pics cause there are too many cute ones to choose from. I'm probably a bit bias. WELL, I HAVE JUST SPENT LIKE AN HOUR TRYING TO LOAD THE PICS, AND IT ONLY LOADED 6 OF MY 50 PICS. A BIT FRUSTRATED AT THE MOMENT!!!



1 comment:
So, so darling. I LOVE Mikaela's red polka-dot boots--with the coordinating polka dot dress. That glamour gene runs strong in your family! I can't tell you what a joy it is to see so many smiling faces, and not a tube, or a needle or a hospital any place in sight. Enjoy those two, Mama. You are very blessed.
Much love, Karen
Post a Comment