Mikaela was so proud that she earned her cubbie vest at AWANA last night. It sure is something amazing to hear the Word of God be spoken by an almost 3 year old! I am so stoked she is already memorizing Bible verses - she's gonna have me beat in no time!
Mik was able to recite all of these on her own:
Cubbies Motto: "Jesus Loves Me"
I John 4:10 "...God...loved us, and sent His Son..."
Romans 3:23 "...ALL have sinned..."
Romans 5:8 "...While we were...sinners, Christ died for us."
I'm so excited to get to study the Word with my little girl! Oh, and Glamma is a Cubbie's leader, so that makes it even more fun!
2 comments:
that's it. im on my way home. I should be her cubbie's leader too!!! i miss helpin out at cubbies!
How neat!
Helping your children memorize scriptures is one of the most rewarding things you can do. And you'll be amazed at how many you will memorize too! :-)
Post a Comment