Sorry it has taken me so long, but I kind of gave up trying to upload the video of mikaela singing happy birthday to her daddy because it kept closing out. Anyway, Nicole was awesome to teach me how to bring it to my blog from You Tube. Okay, so I accidentally loaded it twice, I'll get the hang of it, I promise!
6 comments:
sure...
so basically i gave up on trying to upload them from blogger. stick with you tube then when you are viewing the video on youtube look to the right and there should be like a code you can highlight and copy titled embed, so highlight the whole long thing and put the html code in your body of your post where you want it and whaaa la!
unbelievably cute!
np, all you did was paste the html code two times, just delete all of the code and copy and paste it again.
very cute!
glad i could help
sooooo cute!!!!! i miss her soooo much!
oh yes - it's the sweetest video. It's great that we can now document these "sweet moments" isn't it?
She's a cutie!
A little snack in-between singing is always good i say...
Mikaela is absolutely scrumptious, how do you ever stop kissing her????
love that girl!
SOOO CUTE!
Post a Comment