Wednesday, October 8, 2008

County Fair & Glamma

Glamma and her Horses...Mikaela loves going with her, shes a regular ranch hand, but way, way CUTER!Last week Saturday was Maui's 86th annual county fair. We took Mikaela to the "Livestock" tent to see all the animals, she really loves farm animals! We could tell that she loved them , but knew she could see them anytime she wanted at Papa's Ranch.

Mikaela super loved all the lights and watching all the rides. We agreed that this would probably be the last year that we would get away with only eating the yummy food and not doing rides and games, aka Money Suckers.

And we for sure will always have to get the Malasada's (now Mik & Daddy's favorite), Kalbi Ribs, and Poi Mochi!

4 comments:

melissaw said...

I think it's SO funny that you mentioned this would be the last year not having to do the rides. Steven refused to let Kiah go on a ride last year! =) Woodards man, they think alike! We are going to the fair this weekend...I know Steven will want to avoid the rides again but we'll see what happens. We love you guys!

Melissa

Liza on Maui said...

Oh yes, next Fair you better buy her a "wrist band" because she would want to go on the rides over and over and over again :)

Liza on Maui said...

Hi Mike and Ciara,

Can you please e-mail me a copy of your Love Project logo? i would like to write something about it for Blog Action Day tomorrow:

http://amauiblog.blogspot.com/

That is if you want me to promote Love Project on that blog. Thanks. (I thnk Love Project rocks!)

:) Liza

Liza on Maui said...

The post is up here:

http://www.amauiblog.com/2008/10/blog-action-day-love-project-on-maui.html

I just directed readers to your website. One of these days maybe you can write a post that I can upload there. Maybe a post about one of your projects :). Glory to God!