Our weekend was FULL as usual. Friday Mikaela got to hang at the beach with Uncle Mikey & Auntie Shae who are home for the summer.
That evening we went up to Halimaile for one of the students graduation parties, then crashed at home.
Sunday, Daddy's Day, we call it. We woke up early, went to first service at church, then went up to Lava Java (my parents ranch land) with the Smith's, and the Finney's. We had "dad's favorite" cheeseburgers at the Ranch store, then Mikaela got to show off her Papa's ranch to Brody & Brooklyn. Brody especially liked the moo cows who he named Sammy. Our time up there was short & sweet as we headed down the hill to attend the Memorial Service for Joey. (who is why we set up this blog) It was a beautiful celebration is his life. Then we crashed at home again, and here we are Monday morning.....
Sunday, Daddy's Day, we call it. We woke up early, went to first service at church, then went up to Lava Java (my parents ranch land) with the Smith's, and the Finney's. We had "dad's favorite" cheeseburgers at the Ranch store, then Mikaela got to show off her Papa's ranch to Brody & Brooklyn. Brody especially liked the moo cows who he named Sammy. Our time up there was short & sweet as we headed down the hill to attend the Memorial Service for Joey. (who is why we set up this blog) It was a beautiful celebration is his life. Then we crashed at home again, and here we are Monday morning.....
3 comments:
Fantastic job blogging you guys! I love being able to keep up on you now! Happy father's day a couple days late, Mike...When's baby #2 happening?? Love you guys!
Hi Ciara,
Well done. I set mine up but, I'm not sure how far I got. I posted a blog, but don't quite know what else I did. You are going to have come over someday, and help me clean this up!
Hi Ciara,Mike & Mikaela
Great job setting up your Blog!
The pictures are fabulous!
See you soon,
Nancy
Post a Comment