Thursday, June 19, 2008

Strawberry Shortcake!!!

We made strawberry shortcakes last night and they were amazing! I learned how to make a really good shortcake/biscut, and we had fresh strawberries with Roselani Ice Cream, yummy!

Today, a million of our friends landed on Maui (home), for Dave & Sally's wedding next week. We are so excited to have "the gang" together again. Most of them flew in from Southern California, but Rachel was left behind (we love you anyway Rae-Rae). Uncle Matt comes home next week too. It is going to be a crazy/fun next couple of weeks, we'll keep you posted! ~ciara

1 comment:

Liza on Maui said...

I bet it will be! Maybe we should all have you over to our house for a pool party :)

I'm excited about Dave and Sally's wedding :) (even though I feel old seeing all of you once HS kids now all getting married and having kids :)