Thursday, December 9, 2010

2 Precious

Just thought I'd write down my 2 things my kids did today...

Zachy Boy woke up before Michael left this morning and when he saw that Daddy was just about to leave he turned to him with his cute pursed lips and said, "kiss!". So adorable!

I asked Mikaela to go get dressed for preschool this morning and she came out with a purple velvet dress, complete with shiny necklace, crown and shoes. "Mommy I'm a Princess today!" I quietly snuck a extra pair of clothes in her lunch box,but she arrived at school today as a Princess!

LOVE my 2 PRECIOUS KIDS!

2 comments:

melissaw said...

We love them too! Wish we could hear Zachy saying, "kiss". How CUTE! And I think it's awesome that you let her go to school as a princess...you are such a great mom!

Karen said...

They are so PRECIOUS. I loved seeing your new nephew and the Christmas cards. You are such great parents and your family is so beautiful.Happy Christmas to you all.
Much love, Karen