Do you know that mommy feeling of loving your baby so much that is hurts sometimes? I feel that way when I think of my daughter! Knowing how strong the love for your children is always puts me in awe when I relate it to God's love for me.
My baby girl came into the world at 2 a.m. FOUR years ago! I cannot even begin to express what a JOY she is! A most precious gift, I am so blessed to be her mommy. My Mikaela Joy is so much fun, she has the sweetest spirit, and I LOVE HER more than words.
Lately she has loved practicing her writing skills, skating with Daddy, and loving on her little brother. She is the bestest big sister! She charges on the skate board, and is enjoying her 2 day/week preschool. She is SO beautiful inside and out! When you ask her how she got so cute she replies, "because God made me that way!" LOVE IT!
The other day she was fishing in the tide pools with Auntie Cassie, and Cass asked her what she was going to do with all the fish she caught. She looked up at her very matter-of-fact, and said, "We're gonna throw them back, cause we are just borrowing them from God."
I love that her little heart is becoming so aware of her Savior at such a young age. I am SO thankful for her, and her heart for others, her sweet hugs and kisses and her fun thoughts.
Happy 4th Birthday baby girl! I love you so, so, so, so ,so much, forever and ever and ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment