Saturday, August 28, 2010

Family Photos


And, again totally stoked that Gary & Courtney took our photos when they were here. I like thinking it could be an annual thing. They are crazy, crazy talented BIG DEALS and we love them with or without their amazing talent! Although they could never not be gifted.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh my goodness, what fun pictures, and how great to catch up with you. For some reason, your blog hasn't been "feeding" on my blogroll. I thought you'd just not blogged for a longtime; but today it worked, and I got to catch up with all your news (that's now old), and to see the wonderful joy on your faces that never gets old. Love you Woodards. Beautiful, precious family. And Zacky boy--what a brave boy he is!!

Hope to see your parents here on the EC (East Coast). Love you all.
Karen