We had our annual goal setting dinner at DUO's, in the Four Seasons. It was A-MAZING! I'm pretty sure this is my mom's favorite thing to do! She pulled out a file folder with past years scribbles from 1999. It would of been awkward asking the waiter at this 5 star restaurant for 5 keiki menus and crayons (to document the resolutions), but our friend Barry is the Manager, and he treated us like we were 5 stars.
It's a good thing Michael won his bet from last years dinner otherwise we would have broke-da-bank. For '09's dinner he said that if Matt & Michelle weren't married by this time he would buy dinner. Few! It's a blast reminising and laughing together!
This restaurant deserves raves! Delicious food! So ono! Great size portions, oh, did I mention amazing food? I think we have already made our reservations for next year!
3 comments:
Your family is just so amazing! All you ladies are so beautiful~ it is a privilege to know you all! So glad that Michael won the bet also! LOL
I know I should comment on your goal-setting aspirations, but golly gee-whiz, all I can say is: GORGEOUS!! That's a lot of beauty in one family!!!
Happy New Year neighbors, for a little while longer anyway.
You have the best photos of your family.What a beautiful family, in looks & heart. :)
Post a Comment