Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dr. Morita, the Pediatric Neurosurgeon on Oahu wants a Fetal MRI done before we meet with him on Oahu. So we have that scheduled on Maui, for Friday, May 1st at 1:45pm

Thank you so much for your prayers and concern, and though this whole process will be so "unknown", we KNOW that GOD KNOWS exactly what HE is doing. Baby is continuing to be an active little guy in the womb.

Psalm 139: "13 For you formed my inward parts: you knitted me together in my mother's womb. 14 praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. 15 My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. 16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there were none of them. 17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

4 comments:

lorensaved77 said...

Hi Ciara,
Thanks for the Up-date.
We prayed for you at Bible Study last night and you all are in my thoughts and Prayers Daily!
I love the verse you posted, that is the one that come to mind when I think of you right now.
I'm encouraged even by your attitude in all this, you guys are awesome and the Lord Loves you guys so much, I know He won't allow anything you can't handle with out His help!
Love you,
Let me know if you need anything to help you, babysitting Mikaela, anything...
Blessings,Love,& hugs
Nancy

Karen said...

Dear Michael and Ciara, that is one of my most favorite Bible passages. It comforts me over and over again. He tells us He is never far, though we can't see Him. He has Baby W in the hollow of His hands. Praying for peace and comfort for you both, and for the doctors to be able to provide help to your little guy.

We love you and appreciate the updates. You are so much on our hearts.I hope you see Joe while he is on Maui.
Much love, Karen

Liza on Maui said...

A wonderful verse to hold on to. Yes, God knows best and is in control.

Thanks for keeping us informed Ciara. We are praying and will continue to do so.

Anonymous said...

I saw you two come in last night,and wanted to give you a loving hug, but with all the throngs of people,could not find you after the service..Please know God is already using you two to be a shining witness for Him.We are still praying for that miracle! Joyce and Jesse