Man, I have been slacking!! Okay, heres the run down...
CHOPPED MY HAIR: so, I needed a good trim, badly. So I decided to make an appointment with Hayley. Then, Michael says "why don't you so something worthwhile with it, instead of just trim it?", so "Locks of Love" will be making a hair piece with my 11 inches of hair for a little girls battling cancer.
5 YEARS!!: Michael and I are celebrating 5 years of marriage! Crazy! It has been an A-MAZING 5 years, and I am married to the most amazing husband ever! We are at the Westin spending our first night alone since Mikaela was born almost 2 years ago.
OUR LITTLE GIRL: will be 2 years old in a week!!! Insane. So, I was procrastinating planning a party for our sweet munchkin, and i guess I still am... I better get to it as soon as I get home.
I know, I know, these posts are boring when there are no pictures...I'll try to post the "new do", "anniversary", and "730 day old" soon, soon, soon.
(and, Nicole, I'll get the the "seven things" soon, soon, soon too!)
1 comment:
i cant believe you cut your hair!!!!!!
last time you got your hair trimmed u cried!
i wanna see pictures. love ya sis!
Post a Comment