Saturday, August 30, 2008

Updates...

Thank you, those of you who are lifting our dear friends in prayer.

Liza created a blog for keeping up with Emily Spencer. (Liza, you are amazing and so great at using the gifts God has blessed you with)
I have been having fun memories of when we use to roller blade as kids. For those of you who forget what roller blading is, too bad, cause Dani, Em and I have such awesome memories of that era together.

Mikaela got to take Daniel the sticker picture she made for him today, she even learned how to say his name. He is doing so well, and we were so filled with joy, I was holding back tears. Praise the Lord of my soul, praise the Lord.

Continue prayers for a whole and complete recovery for both our dear friends, and peace, comfort and rest for their families.

1 comment:

Liza on Maui said...

Thanks Ciara for your kind words. God had blessed me through blogs and blogging friends, I am just giving back ad using the blessings in return.

I am glad you're now blogging. Life is so busy and I hardly have time to catch up with a lot of friends. A blog is a good way to keep in touch :)