Oh my gosh, that has been going on for generations I suppose. Hey can I kidnap Mikaela for like a week and get so much of her, I won't miss her as much when I see the cutest pictures ever of her. What are doing on Wednesday?????
ok im back from hume... thats so exciting that you all are coming out to the oc. where are you staying? whats the reason for the trip. regarless we should have a girls day.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, that has been going on for generations I suppose.
Hey can I kidnap Mikaela for like a week and get so much of her, I won't miss her as much when I see the cutest pictures ever of her.
What are doing on Wednesday?????
ok im back from hume... thats so exciting that you all are coming out to the oc. where are you staying? whats the reason for the trip. regarless we should have a girls day.
Post a Comment